Aug 25, 2010

Let us fly

You and I
Nothing else in the world

Let us fly
over the hills in the cold
Like the clouds

Shower me with rain
cuddle me with your smile

Put me in a place
where I feel helpless
to return your love

Let our fights
disappear like lightening
as fast as it can

Let us not sleep
but fly and fly and fly
to find our home in wilderness

In sorrow and loneliness
I let you not cry
I let you not to repent
I let you not to fear
If you can fly along

Trust me since
You gave the meaning of life
I trust you since
You are my life

So let us not sleep
but fly and fly and fly
to find our destiny of life.

Do you remember?
Those young days
parents narrating
bedtime stories

of kings and queens
of fairies
of good and evil
with a happy ending

I'll take you
to those place
for a happy beginning

let us not sleep
for those stories
but fly and fly and fly
to find our happiness

Do you remember?
In summer
there was no place to rest under the sun
In winter
there was no glance of moon to romance

Now

I'll take you
to the season
which will be at your serve

so let us not sleep
in fantacy of love
but fly and fly and fly
to find our destination

come
let us fly..................

No comments:

Post a Comment